Saturday, May 12, 2007

Connection that Sucks

I should be writing about my dead dog which was ran over by a truck last night right now but F U C K! I can't help but get irritated with the connection tonight! I don't really know what is wrong with it. I've noticed that I can easily open other sites but the site I am working on! tsingamak ya! Jerson diin ka na?! pakers!evil People who know me might actually think this okay but it is not! I've been here for 10 months now and this is the first time that I uploaded a SHOCKING 5 conferences in 5 long hours!mad

Who wouldn't want that? You might say... Yeah right I would love to have the same instance but not tonight or today... Perhaps its because I feel ashamed of the 1 conference : 1 hour ratio I'm facing right now and I don't know how to explain this to my client. redface

I just wish the connection will improved coz I don't really like the idea of passing a report of 10 or less conferences to my client! Jeez! it will be too much! confused

No comments:

Post a Comment