Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tails and uh... Battle?

The latest chapter of Naruto Shippuuden which was out yesterday was pretty thrilling! Hell, yeah! At first I thought Iruka will die after seeing him being interrogated by one of Pien's clone. Thanks to Kakashi, Iruka was safe. (Whew! That was close.) Damn, Kakashi! He's so cool (though he was hurt by Pein's clone. haha). It was one heck of a chapter. Really. At last we were able to identify the man who's with Ibiki during the last few chapters. It was Ino's father! LOLA I never thought of him. Actually, the last time I can fully remember his appearance was during the Chuunin exam's when Orochimaru tried to conquer, or should I say, attacked Konoha.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter now and expecting that there'll be a sort of a battle. I get glimpse of almost everyone there like Sakura, InoShikaCho, Shino, Kiba, and Hinata. So, I think it will be stimulating to all the followers. Woohoo! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

Ooops, I almost forgot. I found this pic of nine hosts or Jinjuriki of the tailed beasts. Honestly, I don't know all of them yet except for Naruto, Gaara, and the Jinjuriki of the eight-tailed aka Killer Bee. :P


1 comment: