Saturday, June 25, 2011
Today's Saturday and I end up sitting in my office table doing nothing. I hope I won't stay here until 3 p.m. or else, it would suck bigtime! Hope I'll find a way to leave the requirement for the Emirates ID application to someone later on. :D
Two days to go before my 26th birthday! Sheesh! Now, I'm getting old... Though I'm excited to celebrate it for the second time in UAE. Oh, yeah! you heard it right! I'm still in UAE! hahahah!
It's been more a year since I first got here. Five days to go and I'll celebrate my one year anniversary with Oryx Hotel. :D
Sadly, my one huge disappointment of being here is that I wasn't able lose weight! Never! In fact, I gained more! ugh.
Shameless, aren't I? Oh well, that's me! What to do yani? Gone one Arabic word there! Mabrouk! (and that's another)
Arabic is quite difficult to learn or is it not? I'm not really sure. All I know is that my passion to learn the language is not as much as the passion I felt when I wanted to learn Hangeul, Niponggo, or Mandarin from not so long ago.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
- Although I'm thankful for all those kind words and inspiring thoughts from someone who have been there for quite a while, the idea of inviting me to watch a movie bothers me so much that it's scary! From now on, the ground floor is off limits and no lunch between 1 o'clock to 2 o'clock PM! It sucks since I kinda like the idea because of...
- I'm watching Glee right now but there's something wrong with some of the episodes I downloaded that I had to look for another torrent and download it all over again! ugh!
- While downloading the remaining episodes of Glee, I opted to watch Twilight Eclipse but it seems that I'm not in the mood to appreciate Edward and Jacob... sigh...
- Still bored staying at home alone... I wanted to go out but I can't due to two major reasons- first, it freakin' HOT outside I could have thought that's what being in hell feels like (perhaps), and second- I'm sort of scared to go out and end up going home impoverished because I wasted my money in not-so-important stuffs. (^^)
- Oh! How I wish it's already Monday! Alright, I know most people think Monday sucks because it's the start of the week, the first day of work- that's what I also thought not so long ago. But, who cares?! The only day I want is Friday other than that, expect hell! Oh, yes! it's definitely H-E-L-L especially when you're getting scolded worse, yelled at for a mistake you didn't even commit! Thank heavens I'm patient.
- If not only for the new show in TFC, the Midnight Phantom, I'd probably search the whole desert of Middle East just to find a genie in an oil lamp and wish that everyday will always be Friday! I love Martha Cecilia and I love the story of Midnight Phantom the first time I read it! It's all because of this show that I want to read PHR pocketbooks again! I miss my collection! huhuhu... How I wish there's some store in here that will sell them! praying*
- My left eye is hurting again! I bet it'll be smaller than the other by the time I wake up tomorrow.
- Got a crush. haha! Weird! But 이특 오빠 is still No. 1! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
- I cried yesterday when I heard tatay's voice telling me that I should be even more patient and learn from everything I am experiencing now... WT- I feel like crying again! But seriously, up until now I'm still bothered by the yelling hobby he has! FYI, I wasn't born and educated to be yelled at just because of something I didn't do! (Okay... Erase, Erase, Erase. I need to move on!)
- The first time I saw the digital BP apparatus in Madam's place, I decided that it'll be the first item I'll send back home. I think that's what nanay and tatay need the most! Oh my! how can I forget nanay's special request- a brand new cellphone! hahahah! I miss them! ♥ ♥ ♥
- Saw the villain Jake Cuenca in Elias Paniki! Gosh! I thought he's hot all over again just like what he was during Majika days! He really rocks long hair! I remember the time when I thought he looked like Ira Cruz!
Thursday, July 08, 2010
I can't help but post this! I miss the boys so much and I even want to get the same shirt as Leeteuk-oppa's in 2:28! The song really makes me feel good that I won't get tired of listening to it!
Friday, June 25, 2010
I walked all over Hamdan with high heels this afternoon! I've been trying to look for a travel agency that offers a package to Oman by land since I will be exiting on Saturday.
Tired of strolling around for three hours, I decided to eat at Burger King just across the love of my life, Starbucks. It was my first time in Burger King and I decided to order Mushroom and Swiss (the one I would usually have at Hardee's). When asked by the service crew what size will I want for my soda, I immediately said large! When she handed my order to me, I was surprised of the large soda!
That was too large for me! Then, when I look around, it seems that I was the only person who ordered a large soda! Embarassing! LMAO
Oh, well... It was my first time or perhaps I was meant to be with Burger King after all!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Being left alone in the flat with nothing else to do makes you think and do anything! I must say that my new and latest hobby nowadays is washing clothes and my new bff's are the washing machine and the dryer! LOL
Two days ago, I got bored and saw Kim Hyun Joong's photos in We Got Married where he was looking so freakin' hot (as always) with a towel on his head! Then, I remembered that I've always been curious on how they (Koreans) do that kind of towel wrap that we mostly see during sauna scenes
I found a tutorial on how to do it (It wasn't the one Hyun Joong was wearing in the photos) but it's called "Sheep Head" (양머리)- the one which we usually see during sauna scenes in Kdramas. Sheep Head also looks like Princess Leia's wig in Star Wars!. It's really easy to do and it looks so cute when you put it on!