Friday, June 25, 2010

SuperNemiXX + Burger King = MFEO



I walked all over Hamdan with high heels this afternoon! I've been trying to look for a travel agency that offers a package to Oman by land since I will be exiting on Saturday.

Tired of strolling around for three hours, I decided to eat at Burger King just across the love of my life, Starbucks. It was my first time in Burger King and I decided to order Mushroom and Swiss (the one I would usually have at Hardee's). When asked by the service crew what size will I want for my soda, I immediately said large! When she handed my order to me, I was surprised of the large soda!

Waaaaah!!!


That was too large for me! Then, when I look around, it seems that I was the only person who ordered a large soda! Embarassing! LMAO

Oh, well... It was my first time or perhaps I was meant to be with Burger King after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment