Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My New Head Accessory! :P


Being left alone in the flat with nothing else to do makes you think and do anything! I must say that my new and latest hobby nowadays is washing clothes and my new bff's are the washing machine and the dryer! LOL

Two days ago, I got bored and saw Kim Hyun Joong's photos in We Got Married where he was looking so freakin' hot (as always) with a towel on his head! Then, I remembered that I've always been curious on how they (Koreans) do that kind of towel wrap that we mostly see during sauna scenes

I found a tutorial on how to do it (It wasn't the one Hyun Joong was wearing in the photos) but it's called "Sheep Head"
(양머리)- the one which we usually see during sauna scenes in Kdramas. Sheep Head also looks like Princess Leia's wig in Star Wars!. It's really easy to do and it looks so cute when you put it on!





No comments:

Post a Comment