Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This will be the LAST (I Hope)


Pardon me but I just can't stop myself posting this... I love this part (on the right) of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (and the hell care if others hated the epilogue!):P...

Though I honestly thought it would be great if there's some sweet moments among the characters before the epilogue part. But I'm glad I came across this drawing in deviantART. Men, there are really amazing drawings there! And this drawing struck me the most...


ALL HAIL
SNAPE! He's the HERO!b-( LOL






Since we don't what happened after the Battle at Hogwarts, here's another amazing pic (on the left) I got from deviantART! I believe there's a great possibility that this one had happened!This one is really funny! LOL and I love it!








Note: The photos aren't mine



No comments:

Post a Comment