Saturday, July 07, 2007

Let's get Religious

I've been quite busy watching a series entitled Exhibition of Fireworks that's why I don't really find time writing something here. I got no interesting topics to post because I am preoccupied with the drama... So, I need to wring every drop of my creative juices in order to put something here. lol

Two nights ago I came across a blog of someone I know way back in college. We're not really close and perhaps he only knew by my face- cute face (waaah!). We only met during the Sponge Cola Concert which was held in school. I can still remember the time when I became a lady security guard standing at the Infante gate soaked. I was with the guys of Validus Amicitia and got to know some of the members from Miagao. Anyway, in his blog I saw this link about religion called Belief System Selector, I got interested in it and I thought I never really get to answer anything like this... It would be nice if I try to have one now, right?

I was even surprised with what the result! Men! I am 100% Conservative Christian/Protestant and just 87% Roman Catholic! Whoa! that was a big surprise! Don't get me wrong I don't have anything against Protestants or any Religion for that matter. It's just that, it was quite ridiculous because I'm not that devoted to my religion in the sense that I don't go to church regularly and do not uphold some of the doctrines of the church (sometimes)and knowing that Protestantism is a very conservative religion and getting a perfect score feels weird...^O^


By the way, here's my top 5 results:

1. Mainline- Conservative Christian/Protestant (100%)
2. Mainline - Liberal Christian Protestants (89%)
3. Orthodox Quaker (88%)
4.Eastern Orthodox (87%)
5. Roman Catholic (87%)

Perhaps the reason why I got this result is that when I answered the questions, I chose those which I considered right and what I meant with "right"is that it's part of the doctrines and teaching of my religion and not the ones I practice or somehow agree about. In any case, I'm still considered as a Roman Catholic (even though I didn't get the perfect score)... ^O^



According to the SelectSmart.com Belief System Selector, my #1 belief match is ROMAN CATHOLIC.
What do you believe?
Visit SelectSmart.com/RELIGION





No comments:

Post a Comment