Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Epilogue- Nineteen Years Later

Just tonight, I got hold of a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in pdf.. Thanks to Joven's generosity , I don't have to suffer reading the book through images because it really makes my eyes hurt (though I still can't stop reading it!)... Okay, it has been more than a couple of weeks that I've been dwelling about what will happened to the characters in the story. I've already read the part wherein Harry's pet Hedwig died as well as Mad-eye Moody, who was hit by the Killing curse, Avada Kedavra and George's ear was hit by Secumsempra... :( But what interests me most is that who else will die?

Beth and I thought that perhaps Ron will die... There were lots of hearsay about him dying in the last Harry Potter book... Will he really die? :-? Thanks to my new copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I can't help but read the epilogue! Yeah, shame on me but what can I do? I just can't help it... The feeling of reading the eplilogue is like an itch that's needed to be scratched! Anyways, I'm glad Ron's alive in the last chapter... I'd feel bad for Hermione if she end up being alone... ;)

So, what's next? What else have I read? ;;) Well, let's just say I stumble upon Harry and Ginny's kids named James, Albus Severus, and Lily as well a Ron and Hermione's Hugo and Rose (if I'm not mistaken)... :-j

Men, just can't wait to finish the book soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment