I visited Mugglenet.com for the latest update of the last volume of Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. There, I've read that New York Times was able to purchase the last Harry Potter installment from an unnamed bookstore and has posted a review about it which, also contained spoilers about what is to be expected in the Deathly Hallows.
Here are some of the spoilers I ripped off from the article entitled An Epic Showdown as Harry Potter Is Initiated Into Adulthood in New York Times which was published on 19th of July 2007:
- At least a half-dozen characters we have come to know die in these pages, and many others are wounded or tortured
- Voldemort and his followers have infiltrated Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic, creating havoc and terror in the Wizard and Muggle worlds alike
- Harry continues to struggle to control his temper, and as he and Ron and Hermione search for the missing Horcruxes
- Harry’s weird psychic connection with Voldemort seems to have grown stronger too
- Invisibility cloak, Polyjuice Potion, Dumbledore’s Pensieve and Sirius’s flying motorcycle — play important roles in this volume
- One of the plot’s significant turning points concerns Harry’s decision on whether to continue looking for the Horcruxes or to pursue the Hallows, three magical objects said to make their possessor the master of Death
So, how was that? Interesting, eh? Men, Just can't wait to read book 7!
You can read the whole article here.