Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thank God its Friday!

I was late for work tonight. I, together with Maribeth were late for forty-five minutes and I was thinking how much money will be deducted from my salary.Well, thanks to Harry and the Gang, not to mention the Simpsons Family, Remy, and Detective John McClane, (*) I have to stay behind to have my pictures taken with 'em!

It was one heck of a Friday since it was our first time to eat at Greenwich knowing that Merbin, the manager has been there for a year! It was only now that we persuaded her to give us discount.

And so, for the main event, HARRY POTTER... Watching the fifth installment of the famous children's book Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix was an exciting thing for me... I mean, I have let big Hollywood blockbusters like Pirates of the Carribean at W
orld's End, Spiderman 3, Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer passed (without watching them) but not Harry Potter! :x

They say the movie is a disappointment. I think so too! however, I should say that I still enjoyed watching it.. I mean the Weasley twins are getting cuter and funnier every Harry Potter movie and I found Nymphadora Tonks kinda attractive (she looks like a rockstar with those eyes!):-j In the end, I can't wait to watch the next installment and read the last book! Whew! #:-S Just can't wait what will happen to Harry and Ginny. Will they have sex? I mean make love?! lol :-j What?! they're still humans! Besides in book six some of the characters would snog each other as if there's no tomorrow! (Ok, that's an exaggeration)...


(hahahah.. Nonsense!)

No comments:

Post a Comment