Thursday, January 18, 2007

My first entry on POLITICS

Watching the news made me think of the song Tatsulok, which I also posted here. It's quite applicable I should say: Habang may tatsulok at sila ang nasa tuktok, di matatapos itong gulo... Its really disappointing that every we would always choose the wrong candidates every election causing us undesirable political and societal conditions. I don't know if those people who voted for these ignorant and stupid politicians (who call themselves public servants) have already learned their lessons.

We would also scream for justice on streets if we don't like those who sit in th government. But would it change a thing? Rallies for me is an overused term (whether its a noun or a verb). It will not give the kind of impact we want just like what it did about 20 years ago. We should al least try to look for something new- something that will be more appropriate in our situation right now. A way that will make use of all the resources we have. But the most important thing is for us to start within ourselves. That simply means, get the money and vote for the person you believe in.

Do I make sense? I wish! I need to finish this before seven. Don't worry if I don't make sense now, I know I will be next time! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment