Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Baskog ang MAYA



Its been awhile since I tried to listened to this song. I can still remember when it first came out, it was the theme song of the ABS-CBN's tv series SPIRITS. Just like the others, I immediately fell in love with the song and during that time, I would sing it almost everyday. Well, what can I say? I just love to sing (of course)period.

Today, I went through this video again and unlike before, the chills were far more different. I love this specific video not just because of the song itself but the feeling of pride it has caused me or perhaps every other Filipino. Rivermaya, being the first Filipino artist to perform in this event (MTV Asia Video Music Awards 2006) and was applauded by famous people in the industry, it will definitely make you proud!

This year I have a feeling that my favorite BAMBOO will also be standing on stage performing for Asia!
As a Filipino, I can't wait for that time to come when Asia will be captivated and shocked of how superb our artists are!

No comments:

Post a Comment