Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Planning Stage

Another night had passed and today's Saturday... Tonight's last night of work and I'm still sick! huhhuuhu... I just hate the feeling of having a flu. Though I feel better than yesterday... Maybeits with the medicine I took last night and just this morning...

By the way, our internet connection has been better thats why I finished my task as early as 1:30 AM!!! Yehey! Applause for me! I'm planning to be absent tonight if my fu will get worst... BUt hopefully it won't! I just can't afford to give up my 1-day salary for that! Besides the only absence I got was during the Bamboo gig and I don't have plans of being absent again as much as possible...

However, recently, I feel like missing sleeping at night! It has beew what... uhmmmm more or less two months that I was not sleeping at night! uhuuhuhu.. I miss my previous routine-my sleeping habits, those days of watching tv and/or listening to music! If only I could just do those things again... One Sunday in a week is not enough...and I also miss wathcing Sunday shows on television especially when my favorite artists are being guested since I'm sleeping....

And hey! tomorrow's Sunday again! I have some plans especially that I just got my salary.. Don't get me wrong, okay? I have plans of saving a part of my monthly salary. But that was just a plan... wheheheh.. Hopefully, I can successfully follow that one...


No comments:

Post a Comment