Thursday, September 14, 2006

hinahanaP-hanaP kiTa


Again, since i finished my task for tonight just before my break, i have to spend my remaining time either sleeping or dosomething else... well, i opted for the second one since we're not allowed to sleep in the office!! aside from updating my other accounts, i also decided to sign in here! i just hope i can sustain this-you know writing or probably sharing my insights... eeeww... i don't really trust my insights and my talent in journalism! maybe its because i'm more of a talker than a writer...

so this is my first insight to be put here! and i have nothing else to say or think tom put here so i had lifted an entry from my other account...

its been 14 days since my favorite band performed @ pier16...but still, just like my multiply account, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!! hahaha... and who can? you know... for someone who has been admiring not only the looks, but most especially the talent and the music of these guys, You will never have enough!...

14 days ago, i was in cloud 9 since it really paid off (my first absence at work and of course the body pain I've gone through because of the event!) though I really wanted for more! hahahha!!! just like the e soft drink ad which they're the hottest local endorser at present, I would say that I WONT STOP ASKING FOR MORE!!! i presume you know what I mean... :-)

i just don't know when will i get over this feeling- the feeling Ive been feeling for 14 days now! hahahah...and I think i'm in a dilemma (/) but don't worry guys! i can assure you i am perfectly enjoying it! right now, i'm waiting for the time when they'll be back! surely i won't miss watching the four of 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment