Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WTF, Chad!

I first saw him in the movie A Cinderella Story and then fell in love with him after watching One Tree Hill. Now, I can't seem to wait for the 6th Season of One Tree Hill which will premiere on the 1st of September 2008! Woohoo! I can see Lucas, Nathan, Hayley, Peyton, and Brooke again!

I can't really get enough of Chad or even his alter ego, Lucas in OTH . I really love his eyes because... I don't know, I just love it. hahaha Let me guess, I think its one of his assets. Its so... uuuh... so... mysterious (?) or should I say his eyes makes every girl's knees weak and their hearts go "bu-thump" and go crazy over him. Not to mention the fact that they would think of him before they go to sleep and of course, uuuh... still think of him before they go to sleep!lol


WTF, Chad! I'm still infatuated with you! Break of the engagement and marry me instead! (toink, in my dreams!)

P.S.
Daw High School eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment