Friday, June 08, 2007

make love

Lemme share this video I found in youtube. Actually, I found this a long time ago and have already shared this to some of my friends at work but its only today that I've decided to post this.. heheh...

You might be wondering why I posted this. Well, there was a time that I got hooked watching a tv drama Pasion de Amor on ABS-CBN. This exciting video was cut when the drama was being aired by the network. Well, with the MTRCB around, I believe they should! Why? coz...
Men this is really cool, I mean hot so better watch it! I know you'll love it just like me...




P.S. Please, before you think about something weird, let me just say that I find this video really nice-sensual and sexy and pure (?)! ahahah... I kinda love the way Franco and Zarita did their lovescene... I love their story that the other two- full of excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment