Thursday, March 08, 2007

Alicia M. on Lettuce Bikini

I've been a bit busy this past few days that I wasn't able to put something sensible here. Now, I still have an hour to gather my thoughts and look for an interesting topic for my blog.

Last Sunday, I got the chance to watch Alicia Mayer on Mel and Joey. Well, having a figure like mine,I was not really interested about their topic last Sunday because it talked about swimsuits and bikinis. Anyway, the only thing that got my interest was when the host mentioned that Alicia Mayer had a photo shoot wearing only lettuce as her bikini!

Wow! isn't it? Anyway, it's not just because of publicity that Alicia had that photo shoot but she had good reasons for it- a social responsibility (perhaps?).

The
shoot was a Pro-Vegetarian Ad of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Here, Alicia was holding a placard saying "Let Vegetarianism Grow in You". Sounds interesting but I don't think I can do that... heheheh..

For Alicia, you go girl! enjoy your vegies and hopefully I can follow the advice you got in your placard! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment