Monday, January 05, 2009

Eversun Xmas Party After Effect

Looks like my being on hiatus is over. I haven't written anything on my blog for the whole month of December. It's seems that I ended the year with nothing. I was on leave for two weeks so I didn't get to share some of the things that had happened during my Christmas break.

That's why even thought I still wanted to extend my vacation from blogger, I still have to tell myself to write something in order to start the year right.

My last day at work w
as during the Christmas Party. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. Nevertheless, the venue was better than last year's and well, the food is kinda sosi. LOL.



However, I find
it really nostalgic to see the photos I had during my 3-year stay in Eversun. These photos were taken last December 20th and it seems that the photos are getting emptier in each succeeding year. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment