Wednesday, August 06, 2008

nande? nande?


In the middle of working on my pile of tasks, I suddenly thought of searching for the trailer of the 6th installment of Harry Potter film, The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. But sad to say, I get to see this:

Which is kinda annoying because when I turned left I saw someone watching a video on Youtube! So meanie! Why does Youtube have to be blocked? Nande? Nande?! (etchos! Syempre, I know the answer! lol) Sigh... I think its high time for me to own a PC or a Laptop. In that way, I don't get to face this kind of prompt (whatever you call this) anymore.

So, you might wanna know what happened to me after seeing such "thing" on my desktop. Of course, for someone like me who believes in the saying, if there's a will, there's a way, some things aren't impossible... Here it is!



I am really excited and can't wait to watch this .



P.S.
I got two wishes at the moment. First, I wish I'm still here when Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince opens on theaters.Second, I hope I won't get to see that "thing" soon! If not, I'll end up reading fanfics and mangas again ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment