Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Let's Go LOW!

Since last weekend, I became addicted to the song Low by Flo Rida. It isn't just the song that I end up liking but the dance itself. If you think its the dance from the movie Step Up (just like what Edward said to me) then you're wrong. I'm just contented with what I saw on ASAP '08, the dance steps from UD4 and G-Force.

I know its kinda crazy 'coz this is the first time in so many years that I really wanted to dance and get into the beat... of Low! lol :P Seriously, to all of you who doesn't know, I dance... but, I'm not really a good dancer. Its just that I love to dance. 8-}


Jeez, every time I watch it I kinda go crazy of their dance steps. It's so cool especially the chorus part!

So, what are you waiting for? Watch the clip and lets go LOW!
low low low low low low low



P.S.
Actually, I think I can only follow the steps in the chorus part since its easier... :



And she said , boys do fall in love , they make love
They get love on a Saturday night


-Boys Do Fall in Love, Bee Gees

No comments:

Post a Comment