Friday, November 30, 2007

Naruto, Naruto, Puro na lang NARUTO!

This is the first ever instance wherein I only had three entries in a month... record breaking, eh? Jeez, I'm quite useless. Thanks a lot to the fact that I'm still addicted to watch the up and coming Naruto Shippuuden episodes! I even started writing my first ever fanfic! Yep, I know its kinda funny. I was a bit hesitant at first but when I wrote the first chapter, it was a bit... uhmmm... liberating on my part. :P heheheh... I also received a comment in a day saying that she loved my story and she can't wait to read the succeeding chapters. Ahahahah! Dunno if I can really finish writing it. I'm on my third chapter but it feels like I don't have any ideas on my mind... It seems difficult to write this chapter compared to the previous ones. Siyet! IS this what you call writer's block? What a lousy writer I am to have writer's block after the second chapter? :-(

Man, this sucks! I think the third chapter is a bit dragging but I'll try to finish this.... Ideas. Ideas. Ideas. I need ideas! *-:) Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment