Tuesday, October 10, 2006

MY own DINNER AT 6

I KNOW THIS ALL LOOKS BAD BUT UNDERNEATH IT ALL...

I just thought that this line from Bamboo's Dinner at 6 is very much applicable to whats happening to me for this past few days... I would say its been a bad weekend at home and for my first day of the week at work, its been hell since I started late and and ended late than the usual...

I have one shameful experience last Sunday while I was sleeping! Its been I a while since it happened to me again and I was really ashamed of myself knowing that I was the only who became aware of it!

I'm a mess! Right now, the only thing I wanted to do is go home and sleep the whole day or should I say as long as possibly can! I'll be trying to drink milk later if it would effective and change my sleeping habits... I still wanted to have a good-day sleep- a long one knowing that I need it! having pimples on your face would make you understand what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment